DISCLAIMER: I hate spoilers. Always have, always will. Therefore, I never research how to beat certain aspects in games because I would rather figure it out myself and feel accomplished. A lot of these things, you may have beaten on the first try and have dealt with significantly better than I have, but I like to immerse myself in the whole (FRUSTRATING) experience… It’s dumb, I know. BUT LET ME LIVE.
DISCLAIMER 2: We all know Zelda 1 should just be this whole list, but that wouldn’t be very fun to read, would it? (Actually, it might be… Anyway.)
TOP TEN FRUSTRATING ZELDA MOMENTS (in no particular order)
- Minish Cap currently has me finding cuccos every minute so I can make 110 rupees at a time and then spend 200 rupees on 30 shells so I can use 75+ of those shells to get one figurine. I have about 25 figurines left.
- To 100% both Oracle games I need to own them both, beat them, and then beat them both again with the “secrets” you get from beating them both the first time.
- Triforce Heroes gives you challenges you need to complete to get certain items to beat the game, but beating those challenges without TWO friends is significantly harder than doing it by yourself.
- I’m not sure if I collected all the Blue Chu Jellies in Wind Waker, because I’m missing some, or if I sold them to Beedle and can’t get all 15 of them now. Meaning: I would never be able to say I fully 100% the game on my best file even though I tried so hard.
- Twilight Princess’s motion controls made it impossible for me to beat that mini game, Rollgoal, at Henna’s fishing hole so I couldn’t get the frog lure, which meant I couldn’t catch the Hylian Loach.
- Majora’s Mask 3DS has new fishing holes and you need to wear certain masks at certain times to catch those fish. I have had no luck so far in the years I have had this game.
- A Link Between Worlds. Finding those cute little stupid Maiamais.
- Majora’s Mask’s Romani quest. Defending the barn from them used to be the worst thing when I was younger. Time felt like it was going by so slowly as I ran to and fro trying to kill all of them.
- Finding all the Goddess Cubes in Skyward Sword, and then finding all the treasures afterwards (and being disappointed when its money again or another unneeded bottle).
- EVERY SINGLE CAVE OF ORDEALS, BOSS RUSH (including Silent Realms), SAVAGE LABRYINTH, AND ALIKE IN EXISTENCE.
And yet it still manages to be my favorite video game series ever. #truefan
Has Zelda ever made you want to tear your hair out? Did I miss any of your “favorites”? Mention them in the comments below or let me know on any of my social media pages!
Leave a Reply